Homework Links & Resources
Lexia Core 5
Our school is using Lexia Reading Core5™, a web-based reading program that provides the targeted practice and instruction students need to develop their reading skills.
As an added benefit, students can use Lexia Reading Core5 at home.
Getting started is easy!
Launch a web browser and go to Lexia Core 5 (Accessible through Classlink)
- Flash Player 11 or higher is required.
- iPad and iPad Mini users can download the Core5 app from the App store. Search for “Lexia Reading Core5.”
The first time you access Core5, you must set up your device:
- Click the Student/Parent button.
- Type in your teacher’s email (below) and click the arrow button to continue.
- The student username and password is:
User name: 6-digiti student ID
Password: 6-digit date of birth
Important! Please allow your child to work independently at his or her own pace. Provide encouragement, but don’t give away the answers!